Better Living Through Graphic Storytelling
A Comics Blog About Shit We Like
02 July 2007
really good idea.
Tonio told me i had to post about this and a mouse just showed up crawling on my bed so i got really stoned and here you go, marvel and dc, take it or leave it:

The gray Hulk (Mr. Fixit), the extra-mutated Thing (the pineapple one), Kilowog, and Strong Guy all move into an apartment together to be able to afford a place that can accommodate their over-sized frames.

The only fighting that will happen in this book is bickering turned into wrestling between the main characters. We get to learn interesting things about each of them as they're forced to interact with each other constantly. Did you know Strong Guy receives medicinal marijuana for his constant upper body pain? How about that Kilowog's a total bookworm and it's totally gross when he brushes those weird things on his face?

Enjoy watching the lives of these four characters, giant in both size and heart.

I can't stop thinking of scenes where Kilowog and Strong Guy get stoned watching tv. Or where Grey Hulk and the Thing get drunk playing poker. But also surprisingly serious late night conversations like I've often had with room mates. What would mafia enforcer Mr. Fixit talk to genetic scientist Kilowog about at four in the morning? Also, I'm pretty sure every character in this book smokes cigars. Though, now that I think of it, maybe Strong Guy doesn't.

If the world is lucky, I will come up with a pitch for the first year of the book.

Right. There you go, Tonio, now I look the fool.