Better Living Through Graphic Storytelling
A Comics Blog About Shit We Like
28 March 2007
Quick Note on Marvel Solicitations
Ok, I've been super busy and have been barely blogging. AND I know that the Marvel solicits post I sent out was never actually uploaded to the blog and I should have re-posted/re-wrote it right then & there so that all my funny, funny jokes were still fresh & relevant. But you know what?

...So is your face.

Whatever. There was one cover though, that I came across again, that I just could not let go. Eli has already posted what he thought was the most perfect cover of the June '07 solicits. Here is mine:



Do you think the speculators will jump on this book too? I mean, it might be the best cover to come out of Cap's death. If that weren't enough...

REIGN OF THE CAPTAIN AMERICAS!

Labels: , ,